Friday, August 5, 2011

EC:AWIP Teaser: Chapter 18


“Love, I want to be that man who is with you forever. We have all the time in the world to explore our bodies. You need to be comfortable with yourself before I can even begin to touch you sexually,” he said as he pulled me into his lap. “Don’t get me wrong. I’m dying here. I want to make love to you. I want to make you scream. Out ecstasy. Not fear. If I try anything now, that’s what it’s going to be. Fear. Not love and pleasure. You say you’re ready, but you’re not.”

“How did you become so fucking smart, Whip?” I asked, smiling slightly.

“It’s a gift,” he snorted.

“I still want you to pierce my clit,” I said, arching my brow. “I still want you to go down on me before you do.”

“And I promise to do so,” he smirked. Fucking smirk. Gah! “But not yet. And I refuse to go down on you for the first time in the shop. We will be having a dress rehearsal. I’ve said this before and I’m sticking to it.”

“I know that we’re not making love today but I need to feel you. Can you take a bath with me?” I asked, blushing.

He smiled crookedly and nodded. He gathered me in his arms and carried me up the stairs to our bathroom. He placed me on the counter of the bathroom and looked at me sheepishly. “Before we get in the bath, I want to show you something,” he said, his own blush covering his pale skin.

“What?”

He gave me his crooked smile and removed his clothing. He stopped at his boxer briefs and cupped my chin. “It’s still healing,” he said quietly. I furrowed my brow. Edward smiled and removed his boxers briefs. On his hip was a tattoo. A new one. It was in the scabby phase but I could tell the overall shape. I ran my fingers over the new ink.

A swan.

He loves you. He put your mark on his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment