Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Commentary on Robert Pattinson's new do...

Okay, okay, okay...We all love Robert Pattinson. Well, not all of us. But I personally think that he is sex personified. Rob, I'm single and horny...If you get bored with that Kristen chick, call me! But that's neither here nor there. What is really bugging many people is the death of the sex hair.

Don't get me wrong. I love his hair. I would love to tangle my fingers into the soft strands while I kiss him senseless and ride him until tomorrow. But, it is CRACKING me up about how people are freaking out over his shorn do because of Cosmopolis.




It's hair people. It grows. The sex hair will be back. I personally think the funky cut he's rocking is strangely sexy. I'd love to rub my hands along that shorn side. *Best feeling ever!* Anyhow, I love my Rob. Fucked hair or not.

However, seriously, Rob...I'm definitely needing some Rob loving. You interested?


No? That's okay. I can still fantasize about you. And your sex hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment