Sunday, August 14, 2011

ANSOL Update!

Just the epilogue left...GAH!

Renewals and New Beginnings

I'm going to be a daddy. I couldn't believe it. It eclipsed my getting married by a thousand. A million. A billion! I cannot wrap my head around the fact that inside Bella's tummy is a combination of her and me. Our perfect baby.

I wonder if she's going to have a boy or a girl? Doesn't matter…she's having a baby.

"Cullen!" Jasper hissed. "Dude, you're like spacing out. What the fuck, man?"

"Sorry," I said as I shook my head clear. "What were you saying?"

"I was asking if you ever cleared up the snafu in England?" Jasper asked, arching his brow. "I want to get that resolved before we go on our honeymoon."

"Yeah. Let's just say the employee who was dealing with the product is looking for work," I said. Claude, the asshole that we met on our honeymoon, had totally fubared an order of the tablets in England. When I contacted them, I laid into Claude and he didn't have any good reason why he did what he did. I was so frustrated and incensed that I fired him. The first time that ever happened. Once I got off the phone with him, I contacted his supervisor and informed him of my decision. He was grateful to be rid of Claude. He'd been on the line for awhile now. "They're working to resolve the problem and working overtime to meet the needs of the customers."

No comments:

Post a Comment