Friday, August 5, 2011

ANSOL Teaser: Chapter 39


“Edward, you need to calm down,” Demetri said as he watched me pace the hotel room for the millionth time. “Wearing a hole in the carpeting will not make time go faster so you can marry Bella.”

“I’ve been up since four, Dem,” I said, wanting to run my hands through my hair. However, Alex spent nearly an hour trying to tame the strands and it was somewhat normal looking. “I want to see my bride. Marry her. Love her. Kiss her.”

“Fuck her,” Jasper snickered from his spot on the couch. I picked up a pillow and whipped it at his head.

“Shut up, douche,” I snarled. “I don’t want to fuck her.”

“Yes, you do,” Jasper sighed. “Dude, you’re wound so tight. To quote Ferris Bueller, if I stuck a piece a coal up your ass, you’d shit a diamond in two weeks.”

“I hate you, Jasper. You’ve been demoted. Demetri, you’re my best man now,” I spat.

“Edward, really. Relax,” Marcus said, putting his hand on my shoulder. “We’re heading to the gardens in ten minutes. Taking some pictures and before you know it, Bella will be walking down the aisle to you in her white dress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment