Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Enough with Drama, On with the Fluff, ANSOL update, Chapter 34.


“Well, well, well…if it isn’t the philanthropist himself?”

“Daddy! You need to leave,” Alice hissed. “You’re not welcome in my house. You treat your own flesh and blood like shit…”

“No, Alice. I’m fine,” Edward said, glaring at his father. “Let’s go for a walk, Carlisle.”

“I’m still your father, Edward,” Carlisle seethed.

“No. You’re not,” Edward spat. “You’re a fucking loser who is jealous of his own god damn son. Well, you know what? I welcome your jealousy. Because I’m a better man than you. Trying to mold Emmett and me into the perfect lawyer was your goal. You got to Emmett and he’s fucked up. But you couldn’t get to me. I’m the fucking success, Carlisle. Not you. Not him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment