Thursday, July 28, 2011

ANSOL Teaser: Chapter 35


It’s amazing how fast time flies. It was only yesterday it seemed that we were opening up the foundation. Now, we’re closing in on Thanksgiving. Which we were hosting. Bella told me after she had lunch with Charlie that we were going to have Thanksgiving at  our house. She whipped out her computer and sent out emails to our friends and family. Immediately after the email was sent, Esme called and said that she would help. Esme also told us that Alice would help out, too.

I shook my head.

Bella arched a brow.

I scribbled out a note saying that Alice could burn water. Bella politely declined Alice’s help in the kitchen but would love assistance in setting the table and preparing the house.

Excellent compromise.

I don’t want to be in the hospital recovering from food poisoning from my sister’s cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment