Sunday, August 13, 2023

Worth the Fight Update

 WTF Epilogue on FFn

WTF Epilogue on AO3

WTF Epilogue on Stars

WTF Epilogue on Wattpad


"No, that won't work for my client," Edward said in his sleek office overlooking Puget Sound. "You and I both know that his next contract should be at least double of what he currently has. He's got offers from across the country. But, being a hometown boy, he'd like to stay with the Seahawks." He listened to the other person on the other end of the line. "That's a much substantial offer. I'll bring it to my client. We'll be in touch."

Ending the call, he sent a text to his client, informing him about the new offer and he closed his computer. Placing it into his bag, he slung the bag over his body and walked to Alice's office. "I'm off. I've got kid duty today since Bella's at the gym late tonight."

"Give my godchildren kisses, Masen," Alice sang.

"You do the same with mine, Alice," Edward chuckled.

"I will, once they're born. These twins are using my bladder as a punching bag," Alice grumbled, rubbing her huge stomach. "I can't wait until I can see my feet again."

"They're still there, Ali," Edward smirked. "Have a good weekend." He walked through the office, waving at Jasper before he got in the elevator. He strode to his black Range Rover, sliding into the driver's seat and backed out of the spot. He drove to the elementary school where his two children attended.

Bella and Edward didn't want a long engagement. About a month after he proposed on the beach, they got married on the same beach, using Charlie's backyard as their reception venue. Within two months of being married, Bella got pregnant. Their first child, a boy named Patrick, was born on St. Patrick's Day. Their second baby, a girl named Elizabeth, was born a year later on April first. With the birth of Elizabeth, Edward got a vasectomy because they were happy with two children.











No comments:

Post a Comment