Thursday, July 6, 2023

May We Meet Again Update

MWMA Ch. 12 on FFn

MWMA Ch. 12 on AO3

MWMA Ch. 12 on Stars

MWMA Ch. 12 on Wattpad


“According to Sinclair, the outer most parts of the Ark will most likely be where it breaks apart,” I said, reading off the tablet. “Take everything from these storage containers and bring them down to the promenade. These are medical supplies. They need to be tacked down to protect the contents inside.”

“Yes, Dr. Swan,” said Angela Weber. She held her baby in a sling, picking up a smaller container.

In the madness, I gave her baby a booster of its pain shot, along with the medications Bella had promised her. I was sitting on the floor, taking inventory of what we needed to take as opposed to what we wanted to take.

“Dr. Swan, we have some bins of extra clothing,” said a male voice. “Keep?”

“Yes, keep. We don’t know when or if we can make new clothes. Those can be brought to the dining hall,” I explained. “Thank you.”

“No problem, Dr. Swan,” he said, grabbing a few guys to carry the bins to the dining hall.

I worked for another hour until my communicator chimed from my pocket. Pulling it out, I saw a message from Charlie to meet him in the command center. I handed off my task to Alec, who had just come from a shift in medical and went to the command center. The surviving members of the council were already there, gathered around the center console with Sinclair. I walked over to the console, giving my husband a kiss on the cheek and nodding to the rest of the council. “When are we going to begin our descent?”

“We need one more orbit to line everything up. We’ll be landing about five miles from Mount Weather. At least, that’s where we project where we’ll land,” Sinclair explained, pointing on a map.

“And the Ark?” Charlie asked.

“After we disengage from the center ring, we’ll use thrusters to push us into the atmosphere. I’m not going to lie … it’s going to be a bumpy ride, but we’ll have control. I’ve linked the command center and the thrusters to a console in medical to allow me to pilot the Ark down to the ground. My main concern is, of course, where the Ark will break apart,” Sinclair frowned.







Dr. Alec Foster

Chancellor Charlie Swan

Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Esme Cullen

Commander Marcus Blake

Dr. Renee Swan

Chief Engineer Sinclair










No comments:

Post a Comment