Thursday, November 18, 2021

Destination Date Teaser

 September 13th, 2020

She launched herself at Edward, toppling them onto the couch as she kissed his face. He laughed, holding her to his body as he eagerly accepted her kisses. Then, their kissing grew heated and so much more. “I want you,” she whispered. “Take me to bed, Edward. Make love to me. All of me.”

“Fuck, Bella,” Edward groaned.

“You can do that, too,” she giggled, getting up from the couch. “But first …” She found one of her smaller cameras, along with another memory card. “Let’s have fun with the camera, babe.”

“You truly are my dream woman, Bella,” he growled, scooping her over his shoulder. She squealed with a giggle as he carried her to the bedroom. Putting her on the bed, he kissed her lips hungrily.

“Let me set up the camera. I kind of scoped out the best angle so the camera can get everything,” she murmured, biting her lip.

“Everything?” Edward asked, arching a brow. “Even as I fill you with my cock?”

“Hmmm, let me get my GoPro,” she blushed. “I’m assuming you want a close up of my pussy as you fuck every inch of me.”

“Hmmm, maybe,” he purred, kissing her again. He moved away so she could use the tripod to set up the camera on her dresser. Her entire bed was in the frame. She backed away from the camera after she’d turned it on, removing her shirt and revealing the bare lace underneath. “Oh, fuck … you are so gorgeous.”

Looking over her shoulder, she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her body. Her lingerie was innocence, sin, and sex in one amazing package, leaving very little to the imagination. He walked over to her, snaking his arm around her waist. He kissed her neck, gliding his hands along her creamy smooth skin. “I love you, Edward,” she whispered.

“You are my world,” he whispered back, turning her head, and brushing his lips along hers.



No comments:

Post a Comment