Sunday, October 24, 2021

Destination Date Update

Also, starting next week, I don’t have a day off until November 16th. With that being said … ALL updates are suspended until I’m done with my production of Little Women. I’m sorry about the delay, but I’m going to pull three eighty-hour workweeks in a row. Leave at half-past six and getting home around ten. I’ll barely have time to shower, let alone post updates.

So, things will get back to normal after November 16th. Thank you for your patience.

After the hearing, it was presumed that JR tucked tail and left Seattle. Miss Alice spent time talking to Mariah and Thomas on Zoom, using Bella’s iPad. Their relationship was fractured, but both of them wanted to heal that relationship with their mother.

The day after the hearing, Edward had to go to the gyms to do a routine walk-through with Emmett and the managers. Bella was working on the last video of their São Paulo video series, documenting their flight back home. After finishing that video, she was going to start editing the question-and-answer session that Edward and Bella filmed while they were in quarantine.

Edward came back after driving all over the city. His eyes were weary. “You okay?” Bella asked.

“Just tired,” he answered. “I’ve gotten used to interacting with you and Miss Alice. Hell, I could handle Emmett.” He kicked off his shoes and flopped down onto the couch. “But, some of the managers are not fulfilling their jobs. Our gyms are falling into disrepair due to lack of maintenance and also because of the protests this summer. We’re lucky that we have the online platform, and that people are willing to pay for that service. However, we may still need to downsize, closing the gyms that are not …”

“Why not fire the managers?” Bella frowned, opening a bottle of beer for both of them and sitting down next to him.

“Oh, they’ve been fired. One is claiming unfair labor practices, but after providing proof of how we’ve adapted for the pandemic, it was thrown out,” Edward snorted humorlessly, taking a pull from his beer. “Are you one of those pumpkin people? You live for pumpkin spice latte?”

“No,” she giggled. “I saw this on sale and figured I’d try it. It was this or some other autumn stout. I’m not a fan of heavy beers. This one appealed to me. Do you like it?”

He took another sip. “It’s growing on me.”

“But, I do love autumn,” Bella replied. “I have a ton of fall décor and I’ll be pulling it out this weekend. Be prepared for some insane pumpkin decorations, Cullen.” She tucked her feet up under body. “When I lived with my mom, it was still so hot in Phoenix during the fall. I didn’t begin my love of all things autumnal was when I moved in with my dad. Seeing the leaves change? The scent of burning leaves? Pumpkins? Halloween? It’s awesome. So, I’m slightly obsessed. I also love Christmas and snow.”

“I like snow, but after the new year? It can go away,” Edward quipped.

“I agree with you there,” Bella said.





Edward's Car

Carlisle and Esme's Home



Miss Alice's Room in Carlisle and Esme's Home


Edward's outfit for Bella's birthday

Bella's outfit for Bella's birthday




Alki Beach





Bella's birthday present ... Ring from Edward/Miss Alice




Converted Van for the next step of their Journey
























No comments:

Post a Comment