Sunday, October 10, 2021

Destination Date Update

Destination Date Ch. 17 on FFn


Soft kisses, tender caresses and a sultry giggle woke Edward up. His eyes fluttered open as Bella’s lips came in contact with his nipple. “Glitter,” he rasped.

“I’m sorry for crashing,” she whispered, trailing her mouth along his chest as she pushed down the tented sheets to reveal his hard, leaking cock. Her fingers wrapped around his length, and she languidly pumped him as she brushed her lips over his. “I need you, Edward. Love me.”

“Always, Bella,” he breathed, rolling her to the side and hitching her leg over his hip. The head of his cock teased her entrance. “So wet for me, baby.”

“Yes,” she replied, reaching between their bodies, and guiding his cock into her body. He pushed in, groaning at her wetness and heat that surrounded him. “Fuck me. I will never get tired of feeling you inside me, Edward.”

“You were made for me, Bella,” Edward panted, rolling his hips as he pushed deeper into her. “I love you.”

“I adore you,” she gasped as he thrust into her harder. “Oh, shit. Edward … like that …”

He moved, rolling so he was on her back and Bella was on top of him. She threaded her fingers with his, rotating her hips. He watched her with rapt attention. Her tits were bouncing with each shift of her body. His cock disappeared into her slick core, throbbing for release. “Fuck, Bella … you look like a goddess fucking me.”

She grinned seductively, taking Edward’s hands, and cupping them onto her breasts. He growled lowly as he pinched nipples while Bella leaned back for a deeper angle. Her other hand snaked down her body and she rubbed her clit. She moaned loudly, throwing her head back. “Edward, your cock. Fuck, so big!”

“Seeing my cock inside your wet, hot pussy and you rubbing your clit? I’m going to come, baby,” he growled. His hands squeezed her breasts and she let out a low whimper as her pussy became wetter, leaking onto his length. “Bella …”

“I know, Edward,” she moaned, staring into his hooded gaze. “God! I’m going to come!”

“With me, Bella,” he pleaded. “With me. Together!”

She nodded jerkily, trying to stave off her climax. Her eyes were trained on Edward, lost in his emerald gaze as their bodies moved sinuously, creating the most delicious friction. “Edward, please. Please! I need to come. I need your cum in me.”

“Fuck,” Edward snarled as his cock twitched inside her, filling her with his release. “FUCK!

She shattered around him, gasping at the power of her orgasm. She felt it from her deep inside her belly and spread throughout her entire body. She slumped against his bare chest, panting heavily. Edward’s fingers danced along her back and teased her ass. She whimpered, wriggling her hips. “Tease.”

“I had a taste. I want more,” he chuckled, pressing a kiss to her mess of curls. “Soon, hmmm?”

“Yeah and we can have some more fun now that we’re home,” she smiled against his sweaty chest. “I have some toys and we can explore.”

“I like the sound of that,” he replied, smacking her ass. “Now, let’s have a proper shower since you crashed in yours.”






No comments:

Post a Comment