Saturday, October 16, 2021

Blockbuster Teaser

 Bella was absolutely gorgeous. Her pale skin glowed under the twinkling lights at the hotel and looked otherworldly as we drove back to my home in the moonlight that spilled into the car. My hand dwarfed hers as I held it over the gear shift. I reveled in the softness of her skin and her trust in me. Lifting her hand, I pressed a sweet kiss to her pulse point at her wrist. She hummed, blinking over to me with a soft smile pulling at her lips.

Her eyes, they told such a tragic, harrowing story. I could see the pain she’d endured, but those ghosts were retreating. Would they ever completely go away? I’m not sure, but since the last time she’d been in Los Angeles, she’d grown by leaps and bounds. There was a serenity that surrounded her, especially while she was with me. Now, she was still hesitant to trust, but she trusted me.

She loved me.

I loved her.

More than anyone else in the fucking world.

“Are you okay, Edward?” Bella asked, squeezing my hand before pulling it into her lap.

“I’m more than okay, gorgeous,” I responded, turning into my neighborhood. With a wave, I drove past the gate house and the security guard, to my beach front home. I parked my car in the driveway. I knew we’d take it to go to my parents’ home for Christmas Eve. I opened the door for Bella, carrying the two ginormous swag bags from Aro and Summit Studios. I put the two bags near the tree.

Bella kicked off her shoes with a relieved sigh. The heels had done amazing things to Bella’s legs, but for someone who didn’t normally wear heels, I could only imagine the pain her feet were in. She picked up her shoes with a soft, goofy grin. “The party was fun, but the shoes were not.”

“I think we need to soak in the hot tub outside,” I suggested. Bella paled. “You have a bathing suit, right?”

“I packed one …” she said slowly, eyeing me dubiously.

“There’s enough room for two and we can both wear our bathing suits,” I said, pulling her into my arms and kissing her forehead. “You’re in charge, gorgeous. You know that, right?”

“Yeah, I do,” she nodded. “I’ll … put on my bathing suit. Soaking in the hot tub sounds like heaven.” She kissed my jaw, walking up the stairs with her shoes in her hand.

I blew out a breath, heading down to the deck. I removed the cover of the hot tub and turned it on, along with the twinkle lights and lights in the hot tub. I checked the temperature, smiling at its scalding heat and went back inside. In our room, I could hear Bella puttering in the bathroom. I didn’t want to intrude on her privacy. I grabbed my swimming trunks and changed in the guest bathroom. I hung up my suit, but carried my dress shirt back into the bedroom to put into the hamper. Bella was wearing a robe and her face was scrubbed clean of the makeup she wore. “Feel better, love?”

“Immensely,” she giggled, draping her curled hair over her shoulder. “I felt gorgeous, but I don’t normally wear that much makeup.”

I grinned at her, reaching out my hand. “With makeup, without makeup, you’re absolutely gorgeous,” I murmured. She ducked her head, blushing furiously. “The hot tub awaits.” She placed her hand in mine, walking with me to the pool deck. I grabbed a couple of towels.

“Oh, wow … this is all so romantic,” she breathed, looking around the hot tub. “The lights? The distant waves crashing against the beach? This is exactly what the doctor ordered.” She shrugged out of the robe and revealed a beautiful plum one-piece bathing suit. It hugged her feminine curves, making my dick harden underneath my swim trunks. I chastised my over-eager cock and held out my hand, helping Bella into the hot tub.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment