Monday, June 8, 2020

A Ilha Do Amor Repost

A Relational Shift AIDA Chapter 7 on FFn


I had to get away. Dancing with Edward in that smoky club in Rio was hot and I was turned on, immensely. Honestly, I think I needed new panties because the ones I was currently wearing were soaked with my arousal from feeling Edward’s hard body pressed against mine and the sensual way he moved his hips. Seriously, though, I wanted to turn my face when I kissed his cheek and shove my tongue down his throat. I wanted to rip off his clothes and fuck him, right on the dance floor.

But, he’s trying to turn over a new leaf.

Public fucking would not bode well for the reformed sex addict. Is he a sex addict? He’s fucked 200 people. He’s damned sex addict. A hot sex addict … I need some serious help.

Plus, he wanted to fuck. I could feel it against my hip when we danced. Edward was hard. Not to mention, a big boy, too. Makes Tyler look like a mere tyke. Edward is ALL man.  

Stop it, Swan. You’re friends. Edward doesn’t want you that way.

“Hey, sexy,” I heard over my shoulder. I saw a tall guy standing near the exit of the bar to the patio I was standing on, leering at me. “You look a little lost, sexy. Perhaps I can help you?” His words were heavily accented and he had a ‘I’m-going-to-take-you-into-the-back-alley-and-we’ll-never-see-you-again’ look.

“I’m fine,” I said curtly. “Just getting some fresh air but I’m going to go back in, now.”

He blocked the door with his hulking body. “Come on, sexy. I can show you a real good time. Have you experienced a real Latin lover,” he purred, his dark eyes looking predatory and staring at me like I was naked. “I’m Jacob, sexy. Make you sure you remember it. You’ll be screaming it all night.”

“Nah. It’ll be what I tell the police when you don’t let me pass,” I spat. “I’m not interested.” I skirted past him. His hand wrapped around my bicep and he squeezed tightly. I stared at his hand, narrowing my eyes. “Unless you want the heel of my shoe permanently embedded in your balls, let go of my arm, asshole.”

“I’m bigger than you, sexy,” he snarled. “You can’t fight me off.”

“But, we can,” came the angry voice of Edward, standing in front of the asshole, along with Emmett and Jasper. “Get your meaty paws off her, fucktard.”


No comments:

Post a Comment