July 4th, 2013
Dear Bella,
It’s a little after our debacle with Victoria. You’ve gone to the resort while I’m waiting for the guys to come and put a board up on my window. You haven’t even left yet and my heart is yearning for you, gorgeous girl. I know that this separation is a necessity due to our respective jobs, but it doesn’t make it any less sucky.
Yes, I’m a Harvard graduate and I used the word ‘sucky.’
My brain cells are currently wrapped up in you, Bella. Everything is wrapped up in you. My brain, my heart, my soul, my life…I never knew what it meant to be in love until I met you. What I felt for Lauren in college was absolutely nothing compared to the feelings for you. It was merely a crush.
You’re everything I want in a girlfriend.
A lover.
A friend.
A wife.
A mother to my children.
A grandmother to my grandchildren.
A soul mate.
The reason for my existence…
To: Edward Cullen
From: Bella Swan
Date Sent: July 7th, 2013
Re: Epically romantic love letter
From: Bella Swan
Date Sent: July 7th, 2013
Re: Epically romantic love letter
Dear Edward,
I’m still sobbing from that beautiful letter. I’ve been back in the states for a few days and only now have I unpacked my suitcases. (Can you say, denial?) I didn’t want to unpack and be reminded that you’re there and I’m here. Too far apart.
Yeah, thinking about that is not helping the sobbing situation.
*Deep breaths…in through my nose, out through my mouth*
Now, regardless of what you say, that letter was perfect. You’re perfect. No man has ever, ever, EVER written me a love letter. You, my dear Mr. Cullen, are the first, and will be the last, too. I feel the same way about you, Edward. My previous relationships were empty compared to what I feel for you. I’ve never felt such a connection with anyone like I feel with you. Despite your family warning about you, I felt drawn to you. Yes, I was a bit turned off about your slutty ways, but you were undeniably beautiful, incredibly smart and there was something in your eyes that was so sad.

No comments:
Post a Comment