Sunday, January 14, 2018

The Magic Within Update

The Magic Within Chapter 29 on FicPad

The Magic Within Chapter 29 on Stars

The Magic Within Chapter 29 on AO3

The Magic Within Chapter 29 on FFn

The Magic Within Chapter 29 on Wattpad


“We needed to create a diversion,” she squeaked as the ice moved from my hand and spread to her neck. “Separate you.” I shot a look to Emmett. He ducked out, pulling out his cell phone. With my hearing, I could listen to Emmett speaking to Alice and his voice becoming more anxious. “It worked. We got what we wanted. My death will not be in vain.”

“You truly are mad,” I hissed, completely freezing her head and nodding to Bella, who shot a fireball at her, engulfing the female vampire immediately. She exploded and another pile of ash was on the floor. Emmett came inside, his eyes wide. “What?”

“Carmen, Marcus and Rose … they were taken outside of the legal aid office,” Emmett said, his eyes wide and fear enveloping him. “My mate … they took my mate.”

Hearing the pain in Emmett’s voice, Bella walked over to him, placing her hand on his bicep. She looked at me, her mind open. I’m taking him back. Will you be okay? She asked.

“I will, Bella. Be safe,” I whispered. I love you, sihrena. She smiled sadly and closed her eyes. I felt her power explode, almost filling the room with energy. When she opened her eyes, they were pure flames and a breath later, she was gone. “We need to go.”

“You should have gone with them,” Peter chided.

“I don’t know if Bella could have handled two extra people while blinking. We can argue about it or we could leave,” I spat. Charlotte took my hand and glowered at her mate. We made our way back to the car and drove to the airfield. Part of me wanted to transform into that ice dragon. I could get home in a matter of an hour or so, but I didn’t trust myself or my transformation skills. The plane was fueled and we sat down, taking off to Seattle. I closed my eyes, trying to feel Bella, but distance made my connection to her waver. I could still feel her emotions, but only strong emotional changes. Fear was the most predominant emotion, along with concern and exhaustion. As we got closer, I could hear her thoughts, fragmented and disjointed until we landed. I looked at Peter, changing into a falcon and once the door was opened, I flew out and to the castle.

Once the castle came into view, I changed into my fae form, landing softly in the back and making my way inside. Emmett was sitting in the living room, with Tanya, Garrett and Kate next to him. “Where’s Bella?”

“She’s resting,” Kate answered. “Where are Peter and Charlotte?”

“Still at the airfield,” I replied. “I kind of left without them. I flew here.”

“As a fae?” Garrett asked.

“No, as a falcon. I only changed into my fae form when I was within the magical protection of the castle. Have you turned on their tracking chips?” I replied. “Carmen, Marcus and Rose?”

“Jasper is tracking them now. We need to discuss the plan to save them, but sacrificing them would be an acceptable loss,” Garrett said. I shot him a look. “Or not.”

“This ends here. No further! Aro and his band of monsters are going to meet their fucking fate,” I sneered. “We need to make a plan to save Carmen, Marcus and Rosalie. With those animals, we need to work quickly. Get everyone who’s here, any creatures who are willing to go into battle, to meet at the castle within in the hour. I’m going to check on my mate. She needs me, my strength.”



No comments:

Post a Comment