Saturday, September 23, 2017

Out of the Darkness Update

Out of the Darkness Epilogue on FicPad

Out of the Darkness Epilogue on Stars

Out of the Darkness Epilogue on AO3

Out of the Darkness Epilogue on FFn

Out of the Darkness Epilogue on Wattpad


EPOV

Thirty Years Later

“Race you back to the castle,” Bella giggled as she spread her wings, making her look so unbelievably beautiful.

“You never win, pretty Bella,” I teased. “I’m faster than you.” We were leaving from our monthly meeting with the arch angels. We’d occasionally race, but sometimes we’d find a cloud to christen. Suffice it to say, we were insatiable for each other, but we always made love and I showered her with my affection, as she did to me, too.

And making love on a cloud is … heavenly.

Yes, that was cheesy, but funny, right? Get it? GET IT? Anyhow, I’m losing focus. My mate, my wife is talking.

“We’ll see,” she snickered, spreading her wings wider and walking to the edge of the all-white, open-aired space. “Come on, baby! I want to beat you. Just one time. ONCE!”

“Oh, you’re on, Mrs. Cullen,” I laughed as I followed her. Her laughter filtered up to me as she was in a free fall from heaven. Her wings were tucked in and she rode the currents like a pro. I was on her heels when I felt something hold me back. “No fair, Isabella. Using your shield?”

“I said I want to win,” she snickered, shooting me a look and spreading her shield so I couldn’t even touch her. I growled, trying to go around it, but she kept spreading it with a mischievous chuckle.

“So, you resort to cheating?” I teased. Bella turned, abruptly stopping and hovered in front of me, using her wings gracefully. “Bella?”

“It’s not cheating,” she said, her hands on her hips, a twinkle in her eyes. “I’m using my resources.”

“Really?” I deadpanned. She winked and stuck out her tongue before using her shield to push me back as she dive bombed through the sky. I followed her, determined to at least catch up with her. We danced among the clouds like an angelic game of cat and mouse. However, as we got closer, I felt the call in my chest. Bella’s shield dropped and I knew she felt it, too. Our game came to an end and we made our way back to the castle. Landing softly in the courtyard, we saw Esme. She was wringing her hands, her face clearly distressed. “What is it?”

“It’s Colton,” she whispered.

“Is he going to be changed?” Bella asked.

“Sooner than we anticipated,” Esme replied. “Alice contacted me. She was working in Oklahoma, guiding her humans when she felt the impact. He was in a terrible car accident. A drunk driver hit his car and it’s a mess. From her garbled message, she said something about Colton being internally decapitated?”

“Oh, shit,” I hissed. “His transformation … it might not take. Those are serious injuries.”
Heaven




Colton Pearson, Alice's Mate and Jasper Reincarnated

Seth

Felicity, Emmett reincarnated and Seth's mate

Dr. Thomas Jameson, Carlisle reincarnated and Esme's mate

No comments:

Post a Comment