Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Married to the Mob Update

Happy Fourth of July, everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. As a present to you, here's the next update for Married to the Mob







I was surrounded by warmth, protection and powerful muscles. I blinked open my eyes, seeing Edward holding me tightly to his body. Or rather, he was suctioned to mine. His arms were around me, while his legs were tangled with my own. His lips were pressed to my neck as he lay with his head on my bare chest. I sighed, running my fingers through his thick hair and massaging his upper back. He hummed, tightening his hold on me and moving his mouth along the column of my neck. “You smell so good,” he said, his voice deep and husky. “All warm, and sexy, and Bella-y.”

“Is that a word?” I giggled. “And what is Eau de Bella smell like?”

“In my world it’s a word. And you smell like the perfect combination of vanilla, sandalwood with a touch of berry essence,” he answered, his lips moving up to my jaw before he wrapped his mouth around my ear. “I could get used to this.”

“What?” I asked as his tongue flicked my ear. I shuddered.

“Waking up in your arms,” he said, pulling back and staring down at me. His eyes were almost jade, filled with warmth, softness and sweetness. “I love you, Isabella.”

“I love you, Edward,” I whispered. He rewarded me with a sexy, crooked grin. He brushed his lips with mine, teasing me with soft, reverent pecks. I sighed, happy and content for the first time in my life. He nibbled on my lip, before sitting up. “No, stay! More cuddling.” I pouted, looking up at him and was frustrated when I saw him looking out the window. “Hello? Mobward …”

“Mobward,” he snorted. “What is that?”

“You call me dolce and cara. I need a pet name for you,” I snickered, sitting up. I looked over to where he was staring. “Oh, wow.” Overnight, it had snowed and it looked like something out of a postcard. “I’ve never seen anything so beautiful.”

“Me, neither,” Edward whispered. I looked at him and saw that he was staring at me.

“I’m gorgeous,” I deadpanned. “With sleep-mussed hair and pillow wrinkles.”

“And you’re far more beautiful than anyone I’ve ever known, cara,” he said, caressing my cheek.
I just about melted. As far as I know, no one saw this side of Edward. Yes, he was strong, powerful and in control when it came to the family business, but I was the only one who got to experience the sweet side of Edward. The one who loved freely, was soft and tender. I liked that I was privy to this side of his personality. I leaned up, kissing him tenderly. “Thank you, Mobward.”

“You can’t use that as my pet name,” he laughed, getting up and pulling me along with him. “Mobward? I don’t think so, Bella. Just, no.”

“Okay, what’s the Italian word for ‘love’?” I asked.

Amore,” he replied and wrinkled his nose. “That’s too feminine. Amante is Italian for lover.” He waggled his brows, grinning adorably.

“I’ll come up with something, Edward. Just give me some time,” I giggled. He gave me a gorgeous smirk, blowing a raspberry into my neck. I squealed as he tugged me into the bathroom. We took a shower and got ready for the day. It was going to be much more casual, with some more guests arriving than yesterday. Obviously, Uncle Jimmy was coming. Jacob and Billy were going to pick him up. Seth, his mother Sue and his sister Leah were also invited and going to spend a part of their day with us as well. I felt badly because I hadn’t got them a present, but Edward put my mind at ease, saying that his mom had it covered.

Dressed in black leggings and an oversized green tunic, I curled my hair and put on a pair of silver hoop earrings, along with long silver necklace. Edward was in a pair of dark wash jeans with a green argyle sweater, with a white button-down underneath. He smiled at me, tugging me into his arms and kissing me. I giggled against his lips. “You are awfully snuggly today, Edward,” I teased.

“It’s because I’m with you,” he said, his green eyes sparkling behind his chic glasses. “The magic of Christmas lost its allure when I realized that Santa didn’t exist.”

“What?” I asked, my eyes wide. He smacked my ass and I laughed. 


Bella's Presents




Christmas Dining Room Table

Edward's Presents





Carlisle's Presents



Esme's Presents



Uncle Jimmy's Presents


Deserted gas station

Waterford Decanter Set

No comments:

Post a Comment