Thursday, July 20, 2017

La Musica del Cuore Update

LMDC Chapter 27 on FicPad

LMDC Chapter 27 on Stars

LMDC Chapter 27 on AO3

LMDC Chapter 27 on FFn

LMDC Chapter 27 on Wattpad


“I’ll call Dr. Tatum by the end of the day today. Hopefully, we’ll have more information by then.”

“How’s the nausea?” he asked.

“I don’t feel as shaky,” I said. “But, I feel grimy.”

“Come on, cantante, let’s shower. I think that will help with the grimy feeling and then we can eat more than crackers and ginger ale,” he said.

“You just want to see me naked,” I giggled.

“I do. I always do. I want to point out the subtle differences in your body, Mrs. Cullen,” he said, his eye brows waggling. I arched a brow. He pressed a sweet kiss to my mouth, but I pushed him away. I had dragon breath from sleep and puking up my innards. “I don’t care. I love you and your dragon breath.”

“You’re incorrigible, Edward Anthony,” I snickered. He shrugged, turning on the water in the massive, but luxurious shower. I brushed my teeth and went to grab some clothes, choosing to wear a dress. With my expanding waistline, I didn’t want to be squished. I swiped some underwear and picked up my toiletry bag. I put in my contact lenses before I stripped out of my clothes from the night before. Edward was watching me with rapt attention. “Really?”

“What? You’re gorgeous,” he smirked, tugging down his boxer briefs. He gave me a wink, stepping into the shower. I finished undressing and followed him inside. The air was deliciously humid, a welcome change from the arid feeling that contributed to my overall feeling of griminess. Edward took my hand and led me under the rainfall shower head. I sighed as the hot water hit my skin. My head fell back. Edward kissed my neck and pulled me into his arms. His hands rested on my hips. “Gorgeous doesn’t even begin to describe your beauty, Bella.”

“I felt awful this morning, Edward,” I sighed, my hands on his chest. “I hope that this icky feeling goes away. Now, about these changes. I don’t see it, other than burying my head in a toilet first thing in the morning.”

“Well, I noticed the changes when I came to lie down with you yesterday,” he explained. “First, your breasts are slightly larger.” His hands moved up and cupped my breasts with his hands. They were larger, heavier and my nipples were darker. His thumbs caressed my nipples, twisting my ring in my right breast. “So, perfect.”

“Edward …” I panted.

“Do you like this?” he asked, his eyes dark with desire. I nodded, looking up at him. The bruising on his face was a reminder of what happened to us and what we survived. I hated that he was injured. “Bella, I can see your mind working. I’m okay.”

“I just hate seeing you like this, Edward,” I said, my fingers grazing along the knot near his temple.

“Temporary,” he smiled crookedly. “Now, back to your changes …”

“Pointing out how I’m getting fat?” I giggled.

“Not fat, pregnant,” he argued. “Perfect. Beautiful.” He turned me around and pressed his chest to my back. His hands slid around my waist and rested on my lower belly. “Do you see that?”

I put my hands on top of his, feeling the hardness and seeing the roundness between my hips. “Wow. How could I have missed that?” I whispered.

“It’s tiny, but our nugget is growing in there,” he said, his hands rubbing my belly. His hands moved lower, spreading my legs. His lips found my neck and he pressed an open-mouthed kiss on my skin. I whimpered. “I can’t lift you because of my ribs, but I want to feel you. I want you to come, Bella.” I was held hostage by my desire, putting my leg up on the bench in the shower. “That’s my girl.”

“How is this fair? You get me off?” I whimpered.

“You’re pregnant. You get what you want,” he cooed, his mouth wrapping around my ear as his fingers swirled around my clit.



No comments:

Post a Comment