Saturday, June 17, 2017

Out of the Darkness Update

OOTD Chapter 23 on FicPad

OOTD Chapter 23 on Stars

OOTD Chapter 23 on AO3

OOTD Chapter 23 on FFn

OOTD Chapter 23 on Wattpad


“Keep the change,” I said, handing the employee who delivered our food. I carried the tray into room, listening to Bella’s mind. I didn’t like how she was perceiving herself. She’d rode me, using my cock to come. It was beautiful and while we were kissing, touching, moving, she was fine. However, now? She was berating herself, calling herself a whore.

She was anything but that.

Placing the tray on the table, I knocked on the bathroom door. “Bella?” I asked, leaning against the door jamb. I heard quiet sniffles and the rustle of her shirt. “Pretty Bella, please, can I come in?”

“How can you stand me?” she asked, her voice so broken. “I’m disgusting. A whore. I used you.”

“God damn it,” I snarled under my breath. “Bella, please, open the door? I want to hold you.” Her sniffles morphed into louder crying. Shaking my head, I used my powers to unlock the door and seeing Bella curled up on the floor in front of the bath tub. I sat down in front of her, but kept my distance. Her mind was a jumble, but she made it mentally clear that she did not want to be touched.

“Why are you comforting me?” she whispered, her eyes wide and brimming with tears. “I’m …”

“Don’t finish that statement, Bella,” I said warningly. “Look at me, please?”

“So, I can see how you think of me?” she asked. She was distraught and not thinking clearly. I pushed my mind open, showing her how much enjoyed what we had done. How proud I was that she was mine. I loved feeling her in my arms, losing control and feeling pleasure, not pain or shame from what we’d done. She blinked up at me, her thoughts still wary and her eyes filled with trepidation. “Why can’t I get over this?”

“Bella, you were exposed to horrific abuse from an early age. Your view of sex is skewed and rightfully so. Not all intimate physical contact is bad. When it’s with someone you love, it’s so beautiful,” I murmured. “I’m sorry if I pushed you.”

“You didn’t. This is all me,” she said, waving to her head and scowling. “I’m such a mess.”

“Do. Not. Put. Yourself. Down,” I snapped. Bella’s eyes widened and I took a breath. “Bella, my pretty Bella, I wish I could help you, take all of the ugliness away. Working with Olivia, you’re doing well, but it’s going to take time. But, do not put yourself down. You are far from a mess. Jasper was a mess. You, my love, are not. You’re working on getting better.” Arching a brow at her, I made a face. “Now, can I hold you? Comfort you?”

“You don’t think I’m a whore?” she whispered.

“The farthest thing from my mind, Bella,” I whispered back. “In fact, seeing you come was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in my life and you know I’ve been around a long fucking time.” She giggled, hiding her face behind her hands. I gently lifted her into my lap, holding her close to me. She slid her arms around my neck and slowly, her body melted against me. The darkness in her mind was lingering, but moving to the recesses of her subconscious. “Are you okay?”

“I’m getting there,” she said. “Thank you for …” for dealing with my crazy, she finished mentally, ducking into my shoulder.

“The whole don’t put yourself down thing? That includes mentally, woman,” I chided, holding her closer and nuzzling her neck. 





No comments:

Post a Comment