Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Married to the Mob Update

MOTM Chapter 9 on FicPad

MOTM Chapter 9 on Stars

MOTM Chapter 9 on AO3

MOTM Chapter 9 on FFn

MOTM Chapter 9 on Wattpad


“Are you upset with me because I haven’t said that I loved you back?”

“That was a tangent jump,” Edward chuckled.

“No, you say that you loved me and I haven’t really responded,” I said, jumping up on the counter so I could look into his eyes. He arched a brow, but his eyes were questioning. “I talked about this with Jake today. This,” I pointed to my chest, “is ready. It trusts you and knows that you’d never intentionally hurt me. But this,” I gestured to my head, “is not quite on board yet. I feel something, something strong for you. I wouldn’t have said yes to your beautiful proposal if I hadn’t. But, my brain and my heart need to meet somewhere in the middle. Does that make sense?”

“You sound like me,” he said thoughtfully. “And I get it. I can sense a disconnect between all of this.” He gestured to my whole body. “I can see how much you desire me and on a subconscious level, you’ve admitted your love for me.”

“I have?”

“I heard it the first time when I came back from the business I had to attend to after the ball. I never thought I’d be in love, Bella. I always perceived it as a weakness,” he explained. “Now? My love for you, I feel is a strength. And by the time we’re both on the same page, it will be so powerful. I love you, Bella. I don’t see this engagement, marriage or relationship as a means to an end anymore. I see us having a future. I want to make love to you, see you grow round with our children and see those children grow up, happy, healthy and loved. I don’t want a year, or ten years or … I want forever.” He shrugged, looking shy and unsure. “If you don’t want that, then I’ll still abide by our deal. I’ll pay for your schooling and provide you with protection …”

I pressed my hand to his lips, pulling him to me and kissing him tenderly, sweetly. “Edward, I see that, too.” His responding grin was so beautiful. “I just need some more time to wrap my head around all of this.”

“Okay, dolce,” he said. “I can respect that.”

“But, about that sauce/kitchen/feasting thing?” I quipped, grinning seductively.

Edward’s response was a searing kiss to my lips. His tongue plunged into my mouth and his hands dragged me closer to his body. Slowly, his palms moved up my sides, sliding underneath my sweater. Pulling his mouth away from mine, he tugged off my sweater and tossed it haphazardly behind him. He looked at me, his eyes nearly black with desire. “So fucking beautiful,” he growled, crashing his mouth against mine.

“Edward,” I breathed against his lips. He smiled, cupping his hands on my breasts, teasing and twisting my nipples through my lacy bra. With a grunt, my bra was torn from my body and he wrapped his mouth around my tit, licking it fervently. “Fuck …”

He blinked up, looking at me through his eyelashes, flicking my nipple with his tongue. With his palm, he leaned me back on the kitchen counter. His other hand was cupping my other breast. I watched him devour my body and I could feel my panties become drenched. “Lay back, cara,” he said, his voice filled with sex and all things dirty. I did and he unbuttoned my dark gray corduroy pants. He slid them down my legs, along with my panties. He growled as he gently pushed me back, spreading my legs apart. “I’m going to have fun with this, Bella. Your naked body is a perfect canvas for me to create my masterpiece.” He removed his sweater, picking up the whipped cream. “Keep your legs apart, baby. I like being able to see your pussy.”

“Are you going to lick it?” I said, arching a brow.

“Oh, definitely, love,” he growled, using his fingers to put the whipped cream on my belly. 




Stephan Romani

Maria Romani

Didyme Volturi

Marcus Volturi

Royce King

Royce's wife ... and I use that term loosely

Water Tower Place

Inside of the Pompeii Shrine, Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment