Monday, February 6, 2017

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 52 Update on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 52 Update on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 52 Update on STARS

TOTGA Chapter 52 Update on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 52 Update on Wattpad

“Edward, behave,” Bella chided as she pushed his hands away from her breasts. “You’re acting like a horny teenager.”

“And this is a bad thing?” Edward asked, his lips wrapping around her ear. “Ever since I woke up, seeing you with my children and knowing that you love them, makes me love you more. I want to show you how much.” He turned her around, away from the sink full of dishes. “You have no idea what it means to me that you accept my twins, my babies, so easily.”

“How could I not? They’re a part of you,” she whispered, kissing his jaw.

“They’re also a part of Tanya, too,” he sighed, brushing his lips against hers.

“Don’t mention her while you’re seducing me, Dr. Superman,” Bella quipped, nibbling on his lower lip. “Bad taste.”

“Sorry, sweetness,” Edward chuckled. “I’m just yearning for you. You have no idea how much.”

“Oh, I have a pretty good idea. Your idea is poking me in the stomach,” Bella giggled, pushing him away. “Your dad hasn’t given me the glare today and I pray that trend continues.”

“He won’t. He realized that he made a snap judgment, it nearly cost him his marriage and it’s still costing him time with his grandchildren,” Edward murmured. “I don’t trust him with them.”

“Carlisle hasn’t apologized, though,” Bella shrugged, turning back to pile of dishes on the kitchen counter. “I’m not holding my breath.”

Edward bit back a growl, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck. “I’ll be right back. Thank you for doing the dishes.”

“Go spend time with your family. I don’t mind,” Bella said, turning her head and puckering her lips.
Edward kissed her tenderly before going out to the backyard. The twins were splashing in the pool, laughing and playing a game of their own invention. Carlisle and Esme were sitting, drinking some wine. “Dad, a word?” Edward asked, his voice cold.

Carlisle grimaced, standing up and walking over to his son. “Thank you for bringing the twins. It’s been so nice spending time with them,” Carlisle smiled.

“I’m glad, but there’s someone that you need to talk to, Dad,” Edward muttered. “Things have been improving with you and Bella, but you’ve yet to do one important thing.” He crossed his arms, arching a brow at his father. “You made her feel small with your words and actions. Have you once apologized?”

“No,” Carlisle sighed, scrubbing his face. “I know I should.”


“Yes, you should. If you don’t, I can easily revoke your response for the benefit, Dad,” Edward snarled. “Apologize to my girlfriend. Make her feel welcome. Accept her for who she is.” With a parting glare, Edward sat at the edge of the pool and laughed at his children. 

Bella's Dress

Edward's Present to Bella ... Jewelry for the Benefit



Decoration Inspiration for the Benefit







No comments:

Post a Comment