Thursday, January 5, 2017

La Musica Del Cuore Update

LMDC Chapter Twelve Update on FicPad

LMDC Chapter Twelve Update on AO3

LMDC Chapter Twelve Update on FFn

LMDC Chapter Twelve Update on STARS

I don’t remember performing in Norfolk, but I did. I was on auto pilot. Edward was concerned, I knew that, but I was trying to detach myself from all feelings.

Okay, not feelings … the terror of what was happening to us. However, it was fruitless.

I had nightmares. Absolutely scary, awful nightmares that assaulted my subconscious as I slept. So, I tried to sleep as little as possible. I drank copious amounts of coffee. I kept the tour bus frigidly cold so I couldn’t comfortable enough to sleep. I watched television and listened to music so loudly that I feared for my hearing.

“Beautiful,” Edward said, approaching me as we drove to Raleigh-Durham in North Carolina. “Cantante, you were spacing out. Why don’t you try to get some sleep?” I blinked up at him, frowning as I saw him a heavy fleece, shivering from my overbearing steps to keep myself awake.

“I have to work on answering these fan letters,” I said, my voice devoid of any emotions.
Edward closed my laptop, putting it behind him in one of the cabinets. “No. You need to sleep,” he said, his eyes red and exhausted. “We both need to sleep.”

“I can’t sleep,” I whispered. “The ride’s short, Edward. I’m fine.”

“Everyone needs sleep,” Edward sighed, tugging on his hair. “You can’t stay awake much longer. It’s been almost two days.” He sat down, tugging me into his lap. “Bella, you can’t keep going like this. I know you’re scared.”

“Scared?” I asked, shuffling out of his arms. “Scared? You think I’m scared? I’m terrified! I haven’t felt like this since the whole ordeal with Jacob and that was small potatoes. My ex-boyfriend was fucked up, but this person is threatening to kill us. He’s taunting us with these bullshit flowers, the letters … The nightmares are … I see you die, Edward. If you die, I die. I can’t live without you.”

“Bella, we have protection. Ryan and the Pandora crew are already in Raleigh, tearing apart the PNC Arena. We are under constant watch. But, you must have faith in them,” Edward breathed, taking my face in his hands. “Nothing will happen to us. To you. To me.”

“How do you know?” I asked, tears streaming down my cheeks. “Are you God?”

“Far from it,” he snorted, sitting on the floor and holding me in his lap. “I just know that I trust in the team.”

“The flowers are still being delivered, Edward,” I sobbed. “How can you trust them? The threats are still coming. They’ll keep coming. I can’t …” He crushed me to his chest and held me as I fell apart. We sat there until we pulled up to the hotel. 

Norfolk Scope









Raleigh, North Carolina




PNC Arena




Verizon Center



A Capital Fourth





Washington D.C. Metro







No comments:

Post a Comment