Sunday, January 1, 2017

La Musica del Cuore Teaser

Edward and I fell asleep just as the sun was coming up. We both were thoroughly sexed up, sore and happy. Edward held me to his body, his hand on my bare ass as I was practically draped over his naked body. However, it made our wakeup call at eleven a bit brutal. Both of us didn’t want to move, but we had a recording studio from noon until three. We dressed comfortably. I moved a little stiffly.

“Feeling me, cantante,” Edward purred, his large hand wrapping around my waist.

“Oh, yes,” I snickered. “I’m out of commission, thanks to your monstrous cock.”
He pouted, kissing me tenderly. “Perhaps I can lick your pussy and make you feel better?” he asked, tracing a finger down my cheek.

“Out of commission,” I giggled. “Even to your tongue. We made up for many nights and she’s tired.”

“So is he,” Edward laughed, hugging me to his body. “We’ll dance tonight, but give our bodies a chance to recover. Though, I don’t think I could go that long without making love to my wife again.”

“It was four days, Edward,” I deadpanned, tossing my hair into a messy bun and putting on some light makeup.

“Far too long,” he quipped, kissing my neck.

We finished getting ready and met everyone down in the lobby of the hotel with their guitar and bass cases. A set of drums would be provided by the studio, as well as the piano. We rode in a SUV to the studio, setting up in one of the larger studios. We rehearsed the song several times before laying down the accompaniment track where Edward and I would share lead vocals. I had written it for him, but Jared suggested that it would stronger as a duet. However, we were going to record it as the duet but also as a solo for me.

We were nearing the end of our time in the recording studio. My voice was starting to become fatigued and the exhaustion from our all-night smexing was catching up with me. “One more run-through,” Kellan said. “Then, we’ll be done!”

“Duet or solo?” I asked, sucking down some water.

“To save your voice, duet,” Kellan said, his brows furrowing. “After this, take it easy, Bells. I can hear a rawness to your voice.”

“It hurts,” I said. “Should we get me seen by a doctor?”

“I’ll get the name of an ENT,” Kellan said as Edward came into the smaller recording studio. We huddled around the microphone, singing the song for what felt like the millionth time. The song ended and once Kellan turned off the mic, I finished my water, whimpering at how much my throat hurt. Exiting out of the studio, Kellan was on the phone. “Okay, we’ll be there in an hour.” He hung up, smiling at me.

“You got an appointment?” Edward asked.

“When you’re the lead singer of one of the hottest bands, you get seen,” Kellan chuckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment