Monday, December 19, 2016

The One That Got Away Update

TOTGA Chapter 40 Update on FicPad

TOTGA Chapter 40 Update on AO3

TOTGA Chapter 40 Update on FFn

TOTGA Chapter 40 Update on Wattpad

If you noticed ... there's no TWCS update. That's because they're moving all of the stories to a new site and it should be ready to go by this weekend. For now, there's no update since all accounts are frozen on TWCS. Once the new site is up and running, I'll post the updates there, along with the link for the new locations for my stories.

xx TOTGA xx

“Thank you, Linda,” Bella nodded, hugging her boss again. She left the office and went to her floor, checking on her staff. Seeing that they were alright, Bella sat down and opened the plot outline for her story, Out of the Darkness. She had most of it planned, but was struggling with the climax. She had written almost two-thirds of the story, but was trying to figure out how to make the main characters and drama come to a head. As she worked, an email pinged in her mailbox. It was another link from Edward.

To: Bella Swan
From: Edward Cullen, M.D.
Date: April 28th, 2016, 03:16pm

Re: I miss you so much … oh, and check out this link!

Dearest Bella,

My real estate sent me this link to this recently added property in the twins’ school district. It’s exactly what I’m looking for and I hope you like it, too. It’s in Swann Estates. And that was not intentional, the name of the subdivision. Anyway, it’s got a pool and turn-key. What makes me happy is that the kids won’t have to move schools. I walked it and I think it would be perfect for me and the twins and when you move in with us, for the two of us, my sweetness.

I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. I love you and I miss holding you. Liam and Lucy told me to tell you that they missed you, too. I’ve attached a picture of the two of them with a sign for you, baby.
I’m on tonight and I just had a few moments to send you this email. If I get a chance, I’ll call you when I get a break.

Love you so much!

Edward

PS ~ Don’t stress out about the cost.

“Oh, God,” Bella murmured, clicking on the picture first. Liam and Lucy sat on Edward’s lap, all of them smiling, with a sign saying that they loved and missed Bella. She printed the photo and put it on her desk, smiling softly. After she did that, she clicked on the link for the house. “Oh, God.” The tone was different from the first whisper. “This house is almost a million dollars.”

She clicked through the pictures, loving every one she saw, but it was a lot of money. Too much money. “Don’t stress about the cost, my ass.”



















No comments:

Post a Comment