Friday, September 16, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 96 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 96 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 96 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 96 Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter 97 Update on Wattpad

Four Months Later

“I can’t believe you’re moving,” Jasper said as we packed up my office in the home that Jared left to me. I had acquired a lot of books, both fiction and non-fiction alike. “I moved back to Seattle to be closer to my best friend. Now, you’re going to Stanford in California!”

“It’s only for a couple of years while I get my bachelor’s degree, Jas,” I said, taping up the box we just finished. “I just have to take classes for my business and information technology major since I did most of my general education classes done online. They’re transferring over. ”

“Where are you staying?” Jasper asked.

“Bella and I found a small bungalow near campus, but that’s close to one of the new boutique bed and breakfasts she’s opening in Palo Alto,” I answered.

Uncle Peter had stepped up, taking over the huge resorts in Swan Hotels. Bella wanted to focus on her newest idea: boutique bed and breakfasts. The first one was opened in San Francisco. It was a cluster of twenty homes that had been decorated chicly. It was a big hit with a personal touch, but for high-end clients. It was almost like the villa we’d stayed in Kauai. One night in that B&B was almost $3,000 and people were willing to pay it. It was private and romantic, but with all of the amenities of a Swan Hotel.

“Alice loves managing the one she opened here in Seattle,” Jasper said. “It’s giving her a purpose.”

“How about you? How are you doing?” I asked.

“Dr. Banner is pleased with the healing in my hands. I picked up a guitar and played a little bit,” he smiled. “Granted, my dexterity is not what it used to be, but I’m getting stronger. On top of that, I’m liking my job working with Rose and Peter at Swan Towers, but I’m considering going back to school to get my degree in psychology. Marina and my therapist, Michele, have helped me so much and now, I want to do the same for victims like me. Like us.”

“What does Alice say about that?”

“Alice is supportive and she thinks I’d be a great psychologist,” he said. “I’ve looked into University of Washington and it’s too late for me to start this semester, but it’s feasible to start second semester.”


“Good for you,” I smiled, giving him a man-hug. 

Bella and Edward's California Home























Stanford University




No comments:

Post a Comment