Friday, June 10, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 72 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 72 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 72 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 72 Update on TWCS

A week had passed since I woke up from my medically-induced coma. I was antsy, anxious to get out of this God-forsaken hospital. Dr. Monroe was amazing and the therapist that worked with me were awesome, but I was never alone.

Okay, let me rephrase.

I was never alone with Edward.

Whenever he was there, so was my dad. And the looks my father was giving to Edward were downright evil and malicious. I wanted to say something, but I didn’t know the story.

Ruminating on this thing with Edward and my dad helped me forget the pain I felt in my side and the fact that the connection from my brain to my feet was sluggish. I could feel everything, but if I tried to walk, move, anything, my body wouldn’t cooperate. Dr. Monroe explained that it was spinal shock. My condition had improved since I was I brought in on the helicopter. I didn’t have any response to stimuli.


Yes, it had improved, but would I be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of my life? 




No comments:

Post a Comment