Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 63 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 63 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 63 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 63 Update on TWCS

Rose and I listened to the quiet whispers over the radio. It was hard to understand what they were saying, but we got the gist that the cabin and campground were abandoned and had been for some time. From Chief Black, it had been repossessed by the bank. The bank didn’t do anything with it except lock up all of the cabins and slap a ‘For Sale’ sign at the entrance. It had been left to rot for five years.

“We see Ms. Swan’s car,” Agent Dean hissed. “It’s about thirty feet from a small creek. It appears that there was a struggle. Guns out.”

“A struggle?” Rose growled. “If that bitch … oooh, I so want to kick her ass!”

“You’re not the only one,” I sneered. “If she hurt either one of them, I will not hold back. My mom taught me to never hit a woman, but I’d gladly break that rule for Bitchme.”


“She’s not a woman, Edward. She’s a fucking monster,” Rose said, her eyes blazing with anger. “I’ll hold her down while you give her a taste of her own medicine.” She smirked evilly while she cracked her knuckles. I returned her smirk, ready and willing to take her up on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment