Thursday, April 14, 2016

So You Think You Can Dance Update

SYTYCD Chapter Nine Update on FicPad

SYTYCD Chapter Nine Update on AO3

SYTYCD Chapter Nine Update on FFn

SYTYCD Chapter Nine Update on TWCS

BPOV

I was so comfortable and content. I sighed, snuggling closer to my pillow. But, my pillow squeezed me. What. The. Fuck. My eyes flew open and I saw that I was in an unfamiliar room, snuggled on top of a man. Blinking up, I saw that I was on top of Edward. He was still asleep, holding me protectively to his chest.

Despite his hold on me, and the comfort I felt with him, I needed to go to the bathroom. I had to pee and I felt so gross since I hadn’t showered after that marathon rehearsal with Travis. I wriggled out of Edward’s arms and tried to sneak into the bathroom. However, once I put my feet on the ground, I let out a yelp when I put my weight on my left leg, collapsing back on the bed. Edward shot up, his eyes bleary and looking completely befuddled. He scrubbed his face. “Are you alright?” he asked, his voice deeper than usual.

“I tried to walk,” I frowned. “I couldn’t.”

“It’s probably because you didn’t stretch out last night and the pain from the injury,” Edward said, yawning. He walked over to me. He pressed his hand to my knee, massaging it gently. “It’s still pretty swollen.”

“I’m going home,” I whispered. “My time on the show is over.”

“You’re not, angel,” he said. “You’re stiff, sore and a bit clumsy because you just woke up.”

“Says the man who can move normally,” I chided. He gave me a smirk. I shifted on the bed, still uncomfortable with my need to pee and how gross I felt.

“Do you need help?” he asked.

“I have to go to the bathroom and I can’t stand my own stench, Edward,” I said, wrinkling my nose. “Travis is a slave driver.”

He swept me in his arms, carrying me into the bathroom. I squeaked when he put me on the counter. He darted back into the bedroom, coming back with a bag. “Rose packed your stuff,” he explained.

“You are not going to help me shower,” I deadpanned, blushing furiously.

“As tempting as that may be, no,” he chuckled. “And I think a bath would be better suited for your soreness. The tub has jets.” He turned on the water and put some bath salts and bubbles into the tub. “While you soak, I’ll make you some breakfast.”

“Nothing too heavy,” I argued. “I’ve got a girlish figure to maintain.” He rolled his eyes. “Oh, and can you help me down off the counter?”

“Anything for you, angel,” he said, lifting me off the counter. He kept his large hands on my hips as I steadied myself. He looked at me, his eyes swirling with so much emotion. Blinking a few times, he stepped back. “Take all of the time you need, pretty girl. Holler if you need help. I wouldn’t mind the free show.”

“Hey,” I giggled, smacking his arm.

Alice and Nahuel "Turn the Beat Around" by Gloria Estefan


Rose and Demitri, "Eyes on Fire" by Blue Foundation


Jessica and Alec, "Shake a Tail Feather" by Ray Charles


Bella and Tyler, "The Garden" by Mirah


Jane and Mike, "Jai Ho" from the movie, Slumdog Millionaire


Maggie and Jacob, "I Want to be Loved by You," by Sinead O'Connor


Show Opening Number, "Love Runs Out" by OneRepublic


Results Show Opening Number, "Let the Groove Get In" by Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment