Friday, April 22, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 60 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 60 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 60 Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter 61 Update on FFn

I knew when Bella came into her bedroom. I felt my body relax. Clinging to her, I managed to fall into a deep sleep. I stayed that way until I heard a crash in the suite. I sat up, woozy and confused. Looking around, I saw that Bella was gone and that it was almost noon. I got out of bed, stumbling over my own feet as I made my way to the living room. Carlisle was pacing and his ice-blue eyes were blazing with anger. From what I gathered, he’d also just gotten up.

“Emmett, she did the exact opposite of what you told her to do!” Carlisle screamed, his hands clenched. “I woke up to a note from Bella saying that she had to ‘run errands’ and she’d be back in a few hours. I don’t know when she deposited that note, but it’s almost noon!”

I couldn’t hear anything from Emmett’s response, but I sat down on the couch, trying to keep my anxiety at bay. Bella was off doing something that probably had to do with Esme and rescuing my mom. She was going to get hurt, or worse … KILLED! “I’ve got to go, Emmett. Edward’s awake and he’s as white as a sheet,” Carlisle said, tossing the phone onto the table and limping to me. “Edward, how much did you hear?”


“Bella’s gone,” I whispered. “And you don’t know when she left.”

No comments:

Post a Comment