Monday, February 1, 2016

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 41 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 41 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 41 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 41 Update on TWCS

“Bella, there’s a phone call for you on line two,” said Jessica, standing by the entrance to my office. “It’s a man. Jared?”

“Thank you, Jess,” I said. “Can you please close the door?” She nodded and left me to take the phone call. I’d been searching for Jared since my ‘date’ with Edward that happened a week ago. I was concerned about him since Felix was now Edward’s driver. Blowing out a breath, I picked up the phone. “Jared?”

“Miss Bella,” he whispered. He sounded older, more haggard. “I’m sorry I haven’t called you back. I was, um, unavailable …”

“You lie for shit, Jared,” I said. “Where are you?”

“I’m at home,” he replied. “I had an accident.”

“I’m coming to you, Jared,” I murmured.

“Don’t! I’m afraid that I’m being watched, Miss Bella,” Jared said.

“Then, let me send a car for you,” I pushed. “I’m certain you’re calling for the same reason why I was trying to contact you.”

“Very well,” he sighed.

He gave me his address and I contacted Carlisle, asking him to pick up Jared. I worked, not really paying attention to what I was doing. An hour later, Carlisle came into my office with a bruised and battered Jared. I stood up, my eyes wide and scampered to him. “What happened to you?” I asked, helping him to the couch.


“Something happened to my limo. When the police investigated, it appeared that my brake lines were cut,” Jared said. “I was lucky. It could have been a lot worse.”

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment