Friday, December 18, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter 27 Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter 27 Update on AO3

Buying Love Chapter 27 Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter 27 Update TWCS

I woke up with the sun. I hadn’t closed the curtains to our bedroom after we had made love. I got out of bed, closing the curtains and walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and walked down the kitchen. Rose was tiptoeing into the house, looking mussed up and thoroughly fucked. “Ahem,” I laughed.

“FUCK!” she barked, shooting me glower. “What are you doing up so early?”

“Once the sun hits my eyes, I’m up,” I snickered. “Did you have a good time with Paul?”

“Oh, yeah,” she purred, running her hands up and down her thighs. “The things the guy can do with his tongue. He kept me up almost all night fucking my brains out. All I want is to soak in the hot tub, gorge myself on some of the leftover cinnamon buns and sleep until we leave tomorrow.”

“Then, I guess you won’t be willing to help me get a birthday present for Bella?” I frowned.

“I’m certain that Bella won’t mind you taking the SUV,” Rose responded, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

“Probably not, but I don’t have a driver’s license. I never got one when I was sixteen. All I have is an ID,” I said, blushing slightly. “I just want to get something for her to give to her so I can show her how much she means to me. I don’t have a lot of money, but …”

Rose hummed as she sipped her coffee. “Give me an hour to clean up and then we can go,” she said, smiling softly. She padded past me, ruffling my damp hair. She took less than an hour, walking down in a pair of skinny jeans and a tunic sweater. She yawned, smacking my arm. “You owe me, Edward Masen,” she mumbled.

“Thank you, Rosalie,” I replied, following her out of the house to the SUV.

Rosalie's outfit 

Bella's birthday present

No comments:

Post a Comment