Thursday, September 3, 2015

Slacking ...

So, this blog has been neglected. I will try and remember to post teasers and such on here. I promise not to be a slacker anymore. Which brings me some good news ...
  1. Star Crossed is being updated every other Thursday with teasers on the opposite Thursdays. You got a teaser this week which means you'll get an update next week. Woo hoo!
  2. I'm starting a new drabble-ish fic, Buying Love. The extended summary and banners (created by Mina) are on an earlier post today. That will start posting on Monday, updating on Mondays and Fridays with teasers on Tuesdays and Saturdays. 
  3. Picking up the Pieces is on hiatus until further notice. With the loss of my mother to cancer, this story hits way too close to home with the subject matter. I don't think I could get through a chapter without snot-sobbing. I will finish it, but I have to be in the right frame of mind in order to do so. 
  4. Finally, I've got some stories that are being posted as a part of compilations. So You Think You Can Dance was written for Fandom 4 Autism. The first three chapters were written and it will start posting in November (taking over the Star Crossed schedule, since I hope to finish that story by Halloween). The second installment in the Renovations trilogy was written for Fandom 4 Disaster Relief. Under Construction will begin posting on Wednesdays and Sundays with teasers on Mondays and Thursdays on January first. 
  5. I have a few other stories floating through my brain ... Perfect Storm, loosely based on Into the Storm and a high school fic that Nicole from my FB group suggested based on a song called 'Back to Reality.' 
  6. Finally, I know that many of you are asking about the La Cantante sequel. La Musica del Cuore is in the process of being planned. I was hoping to have it posted by this weekend, but honestly with RL kicking my hiney, it's just not feasible. I am hopeful to have an extended summary to post for you by Thanksgiving. *Fingers Crossed*
Thanks for sticking with me! Lots of goodies happening and I'll keep you posted (not slacking off). 
Hugs,
Josie 'Tufano79'

No comments:

Post a Comment