Monday, September 21, 2015

Buying Love Update

Buying Love Chapter Four Update on FicPad

Buying Love Chapter Four Update on TWCS

Buying Love Chapter Four Update on FFn

Buying Love Chapter Four Update on AO3

I showered after I sent off that email. Rose gave me my schedule for tomorrow’s opening. Pretty much, I was going to be spending a majority of my day getting beautified. I had an appointment at nine to get my body buffed and waxed. Rose was insistent on getting my cooter waved. I don’t know why. It’s not like anyone is going to see it. Certainly not my date. Shortly after that, I was getting my hair cut and highlighted along with my makeup done. Once I was finished with all of the beautification, I’d head back to my apartment to get ready with my sleek, sexy red dress and matching red shoes and bold jewelry.

As I was flipping through pictures of hairdos for the opening tomorrow on my iPad, my cell phone rang. It was a blocked number, but it was around the time that Esme said that Edward would be calling me. I swiped my fingers across the phone screen, answering the call. “Hello?”

“Is this Isabella Swan?” asked a deep, raspy voice.

“Speaking. Is this Edward Masen?” I replied.

He chuckled, his masculine laughter going directly to my pussy. How could a laugh sound so fucking sexy? Gah! I need to get laid! 


No comments:

Post a Comment