Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Renovations Update

So, today has been a clusterfuck. FB closed down my 'Tufano' account and it's been a mad dash to try and join groups, reconnect with friends, and just gah! However, a lot of people have helped me out today. As a thank you, I'm posting an extra Renovations update. You'll get your usual update tomorrow.

Renovations Chapter Eleven on TWCS

Renovations Chapter Eleven on FicPad

Renovations Chapter Eleven on AO3

Renovations Chapter Eleven on FFn

When Garrett felt like she was completely out, he looked at Edward. “This is … There aren’t any words, Edward,” he whispered.

“I know,” Edward replied.

“She prefers you, you know,” Garrett smirked. “Pretty boy.”

“Shut up, asshole,” Edward said flatly. “She likes you, too.”

“I know she does, but she is more comfortable with you. She asked you to make love to her. You two share something,” Garrett shrugged. “When I watched you, I felt like a voyeur and somewhat unwelcomed, but I’m okay with that.” Garrett kissed Bella’s temple. She sighed, snuggling deeper into his arms. “This is really fucked up.”

“No, it isn’t,” Edward sighed, running his hand through his sex-ravaged hair. “There have been relationships like ours, right?”


“You and Bella have the relationship. I’m just the extra cock,” Garrett laughed. Edward looked up at his best friend, and he was afraid Garrett would be pissed. He wasn’t. Garrett cared about Bella, but he recognized that Bella had a connection to Edward. “Let’s enjoy the rest of this weekend and see where things go.”


No comments:

Post a Comment