Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Ilha do Amor Teaser

Back in Carlisle and Esme’s guest quarters, I packed a bag for Edward and me. I kept our clothes for the ride back to be very loose and comfy. Our clothes for tonight were going to be tight and uncomfortable. I wanted to be chill and relaxed while recovering from a hangover. As I was finishing up the bag, Edward breezed in. His face was flushed and his hair was covered by a Callaway baseball hat. “How did you do?” I asked.

“I got my ass creamed,” Edward snorted, removing his hat and running his fingers through his flattened hair. “There is a reason why I hate golf. I have no patience for it. Chasing a little white ball, pushing it into a miniscule hole? Not my idea of fun. Emmett and Dad had a great time, but the rest of the guys were miserable like me. Your father was the worst. After the first three holes, he just rode around on the cart because he beaned Daniel in the temple.”

“No!” I laughed.

“Yes. Poor Dr. McCutie has a lovely bruise on his face, right next to his left eye,” Edward chuckled, stripping off his polo shirt. “Becca saw him as we got off the boat and she was ready to throw the chief into the Atlantic Ocean for ruining Daniel’s face.”

“What did my dad do?” I asked.

“He blushed and apologized to both Daniel and Becca. Daniel told him to not worry about it, calming down his girlfriend,” Edward replied. He kissed me softly. “Hmmm, you smell good.”

“And you don’t,” I said, pushing him toward the bathroom. “Alice said we need to be on the dock by five. You’ve got less than an hour to shower, shave and make yourself sexy for our night out on the town.”

“I don’t really have to shave. You did mention that you liked me slightly scruffy,” Edward purred, rubbing his slightly stubbly chin. His eyes were dark with desire as he appraised me, his eyes running up my body. He licked his lips and I felt my panties flood.

“Shower,” I squeaked, darting out of the bedroom to cool off. I heard him laugh as I closed the door and scampered to the kitchen for some water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment