Saturday, July 5, 2014

Picking up the Pieces Update

Picking up the Pieces on FicPad

Picking up the Pieces on AO3

Picking up the Pieces on TWCS


His hands moved to my ass once we were inside. He picked me up, spinning me so I was pinned between the doorway and his body. My legs latched around his waist as he hungrily kissed my mouth. Threading my fingers into his thick hair, I wanted him closer to me. Our kisses were wet and sloppy, but I loved every moment of it.

Edward pulled back, his breathing heavy. His lips stayed on my skin as he dragged his mouth down my jaw. He nipped and sucked along my neck. I was whimpering, angling my head so he could have access to my body. His hands were firmly clamped on my ass, massaging lightly. “Bella,” he panted, sucking my ear between his teeth. His tongue flicked my earlobe. I squirmed against him, rocking along his hardened length. “Fuck, baby, you feel so good.”

Moving us away from the door, he carried me to the couch and sat down. I was perched on his lap, allowing my hands to caress his skin, pull on his hair and kiss his lips. Edward pulled me flush against his body. I could feel his arousal pressed between my legs. “Yes,” I breathed, rolling my hips. My panties were drenched, seeping through to my jeans. My breasts yearned for his hands, his mouth, anything. Gliding my hand down his arm, I guided it up my body. He caught on quickly, palming my breast with his hand. His other hand tossed my baseball cap onto the ground and twisted it into my hair. I was losing myself in his passion. I was not ready to make love to him.

Move further? You went to a baseball game…round second base.

“Edward,” I panted, pulling back. We were breathing heavily, like we had run a marathon. “As much as I’m enjoying this, I want you to know that I’m not ready for…”

“Making love?” he asked, his lips swollen and glistening. “Me neither, baby. Kind of not prepared. I mean…”

“No condoms,” I chuckled. He blushed and nodded. “Edward, if and when we make love, I don’t want you to worry about that. I’m covered. I’m on birth control, if nothing other than regulating my period. I trust you, too. But, not tonight.”

“Not tonight,” he frowned.

“Just because I don’t want to make love, doesn’t mean I want to stop,” I smiled. I got up off his lap, taking his hand. “Come with me.” I flipped off the lights and led him up to my bedroom. Making out on a couch reminded me too much of the early days when Jake and I were together and I was in college. I was an adult. I wanted to kiss the shit out of my boyfriend on my damn bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment