Sunday, December 8, 2013

Starlet Update...

Starlet on FictionPad

Starlet on AO3

Starlet on TWCS

“I’m never letting you go.”

“Good, because I’m not letting you go either,” I giggled, kissing his soft, pink lips. “I’m a firm believer in ‘til death do us part. No divorce.”

“Excellent,” he smiled against my mouth. Pulling back, he stared at me. “It’s not going to be easy, being in the spotlight but if we can overcome our attacks and still prevail, we can do anything, dolcezza.” He took my face in his hands. “But we need to do something first.”

“What’s that?” I asked.
“I want to meet your mom,” he replied, his voice almost inaudible.
EPOV
“My mom?” Bella squeaked. “You realize that we have to travel to bumfuck Washington, right?”
“Yeah, dolcezza,” I snickered, kissing her worry away. “Bella, your mom obviously meant a lot to you and I want to meet her, even if I’m talking to a headstone.”
“We’re also going to be within spitting distance of my father,” Bella replied, her brows furrowing. “The man who blamed me for being put on administrative leave because I was supposedly arrested with drugs in my possession. The man who never once came to visit me after being…” She gulped, putting her head on my shoulder. “I’m afraid to see him, Edward.”
“I don’t blame you and if I see him, I’m going to give him a piece of my mind,” I snarled. “Regardless, I’ll be next to you every step of the way.”
Bella bit her lip, tracing the pattern on my tie. “When do you want to go?”
“Let’s get settled into our new place and then fly up to Seattle, spend some time in the Emerald City, perhaps take a short trip to Vancouver and then go to Spoons, Sporks or Knives or wherever you lived before moving to Los Angeles,” I suggested.
“It’s Forks,” she giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck. “And that sounds kind of awesome. It will be nice to get away from all of this drama and have some fun. Reconnect, if you know what I mean?” Bella looked up at me through her lashes and the most delicious blushed splashed over her cheeks.
“We’ll do whatever you want,” I reassured. “And if it’s me you want to do, then sign me up.”

“Horny much, Edward?” she snickered.
Vancouver



Stanley Park




Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park







Art Gallery


Bella's painting by Henri Matisse, Gardens at Luxembourg
One of the gargoyles from the sculpture garden





Hot springs...and I mean hot!

Port Angeles ~ Olympic Lodge








Teaser for next chapter...






No comments:

Post a Comment