Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mafia Princess Update

Mafia Princess on FFn

Mafia Princess on TWCS

Mafia Princess on AO3

Mafia Princess on FictionPad

“The reason why you’re dad hasn’t been here is because he’s in jail…”
“YOU ARRESTED HIM!” Bella screamed, her face red and angry.
“I didn’t. He voluntarily went into custody. Bella, he was the mole. He was the one who contacted the FBI a year ago,” I said.
“I don’t believe you,” she huffed, looking away from me.
“I don’t expect you to, but I’m going to tell you everything about the case that you need to know,” I said. She glowered at me, challenging me to continue. “I had just gotten off medical leave when an anonymous tip came to our office about the del Cigno Syndicate. Our team, consisting of me, Jasper, Alice, Rose and my adoptive father, Carlisle, began investigating the claim.”

No comments:

Post a Comment