Thursday, September 12, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Thirty-Two on FFn

Chapter Thirty-Two on TWCS

Celebrations and Such on AO3

After our concert, Bella and I headed out to the reception area of Brandon Hall. We met up with my parents, Emmett and the rest of the group. Alice was bouncing on her toes while Jasper was trying to restrain her, unsuccessfully. Rose and Emmett were standing, their hands were linked together. My parents were arm in arm with proud smiles on their faces.
“Congratulations, Edward!” Esme said giving me a hug and kissing my cheek. She took a step away and rubbed the lipstick off my face. “Congratulations to you, too, Bella.” Esme gave her a warm hug. “You both were so poised and confident up there. It was amazing to see.”
“Yes, congratulations to the both of you,” Carlisle responded, giving me a hug and Bella a kiss on the cheek. He pulled me to the side, his eyes soft. “I can see now your love for music. Edward, you blew me away. Elizabeth would be so proud of you.”
“Thanks, Dad. That means a lot to me,” I said, my voice thick with emotion. Carlisle hugged me, stroking my back as I quietly fell apart. When we pulled back, he gently patted my cheek. Bella, sensing my emotional tension, placed her tiny hand in mine and gave it a squeeze. I looked down at her and gave her a watery smile, as tears threatened to spill onto my face.
Bella stood on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against my ear, “You did so well, Edward. Enjoy it. I love you.” She moved away and brushed her hand across my cheek. I instinctively leaned into her touch, relishing the feeling she gave me as she touched me. The calm her hand on my face gave me.
“Isabelly! Oh my goodness! You kicked ass up there! I never knew that you could do that. I’m so amazed,” Emmett boomed. He wrapped his beefy arms around my girl and lifted her. She squealed and smacked him on his back.
“Put me down, you oaf,” Bella giggled. Emmett plopped her down on the floor and gave her an impish smile. “Thank you for coming, Emmy.”
“I wouldn’t have missed it. I gotta support both of my girls,” Emmett replied.
“Both your girls?” Bella asked.
“Yep. I asked Rose if she would consider being exclusive and she said yes,” Emmett beamed, staring at Rose lovingly.
Bella and Alice turned to Rosalie with their eyes wide with surprise. “What? It’s not like it wouldn’t have happened,” Rose stated simply. “Your brother is sweet. Also, not to mention, he’s hot, too.” Emmett blushed as he wrapped his arm around Rose’s waist. She snuggled in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment