Friday, July 12, 2013

A Prescription for Love Update...

Chapter Thirty-Four on FFn

Chapter Thirty-Four on AO3

Chapter Thirty-Four on TWCS
EPOV
Eight Months Later
"Edward, you need to have a bachelor party," Garrett said as he looked over some paperwork for our new office in Edwards Hospital in Naperville. We needed to sign off on the delivery of some heavy-duty medical equipment. "Bella's having some bachelorette thing."
"But not a party," I said as I scribbled my name on the dotted line for the slew of x-ray reading boxes to be installed in each of the examination rooms. "She's just having some of the girls over at our new place the Thursday before the rehearsal."
"Exactly. A party," Garrett snorted. "I'm not talking about going down to the city and going to get shit-faced. I'm talking about going to a sports bar, drinking a few beers and celebrate your final days as a single douche."
"You're not going to let this go, are you?" I sighed.
"Nope. Your groomsmen are slacking," Garrett said.
"Jasper is not coming in until Friday. He's teaching summer school," I said. "Emmett is helping Rose move into the brownstone and Ben has an eight month old. They're entitled to be a little busy."
"I'll plan the whole thing," Garrett said as he turned to face me. "It'll be an evening out in your new town, checking out the local bars. Besides, I need to fucking get out of my house. I love Ali, but fuck me with the paint swatches and never-ending 'honey-do' list. You are so fucking lucky that you bought a house that was move-in ready."
"I've got my own 'honey-do' list," I smirked. "Usually it's stuff that Bella can't do or she doesn't have the strength to do herself. Let me tell you, it isn't a lot. She's quite determined to make this house her own since we're so bogged down with all of this at the office."
"That girl is fucking amazing," Garrett said, his brows raising.
Naperville House


Master Bedroom

Office

Half Bath

Music Room

Master Bath

Kitchen


Guest Room

Guest Bathroom

Family Room

Dining Room

Living Room

Bachelorette Party








Rehearsal Dinner










Wedding
















Bridesmaid's Bouquet


Bella's Bouquet


Wedding Cake

Boutonnieres


Bridesmaid's Gifts












Bella's Eye makeup

Bella's bracelet

Bella's necklace


Bella's earrings

Bella's hair with a pink comb holding one side up

Yeah, wedding set


Wedding dress


Edward's wedding band...


No comments:

Post a Comment