Monday, July 1, 2013

A Ilha do Amor Update

Chapter Nineteen on FFn

Birthday Surprise on AO3

Birthday Surprise on TWCS


“One final question,” Charlie said, tenting his hands. “You straight?”

“Unequivocally.”

“Good, because I don’t want a repeat of the last wedding.”

BPOV

“DADDY!” I shrieked. Some restaurant patrons glared at me. “Stop it!”

“What? It’s a valid question,” Charlie said, giving me a pointed look. “Edward is very pretty and…”

“Pretty?” I choked. “Edward, I’m so sorry. You’re not pretty.”

“I’m offended,” he smirked.

“Shut up. You’re handsome, gorgeous, ruggedly doable,” I sputtered out. “Not pretty. What does that have to do with anything, Dad?”

“Tyler was pretty. Tyler was gay,” Charlie said, arching a brow.

“Tyler had more beauty products than a drag queen,” I deadpanned. “Edward, how many beauty products do you have?”

“I don’t own any beauty products,” he chuckled. “I have some hair gel, cologne, aftershave and shaving cream. That’s it.”


“Tyler had a skin care regime, Daddy. He went for a facial every week. He had manicures and pedicures and waxed his eyebrows. Do these brows look waxed to you?” I shoved Edward’s face toward my dad. 

Ananya Spa






Spa goodies



Stretch Hummer



Flowers on actual birthday

Bella's birthday purse


Bella's new camera

Alki Beach Flowers

Secluded Beach



Savory Picnic


Edward's new car

No comments:

Post a Comment