Monday, June 3, 2013

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Twenty-Five on FFn

Holy Crap and Halloween on TWCS

Holy Crap and Halloween on AO3

Did I just do that?
Did Edward and I just fuck outside, behind a boathouse?
Did he just rip my panties and pilfer them?
Holy shit!
Edward and I were walking back to the banquet hall after our little tryst. I was wearing his jacket and my ass was cold. I wonder why? Right, no panties. He had a satisfied grin on his face. I was mildly embarrassed. I couldn't believe that we just did that.
We got back to the banquet hall and our little group was dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Edward squeezed my hand and I gave him a small smile, it didn't quite reach my eyes. He face fell when he saw my worried expression.
"What's wrong, beautiful?" he asked, gently caressing my cheek
"I'm sorry I jumped you, Edward. I am so embarrassed," I mumbled.
"Sweetheart, you don't hear me complaining. That was fucking hot," he replied with a suggestive wiggle of the eyebrows.
"Don't expect it regularly, Cullen. You're just irresistible," I giggled.
"Damn straight, woman. Let's dance," Edward said as he wiggled his butt.
"Cute, Edward. You missed your calling as a male stripper. I can so see you in a banana hammock," I laughed as I dropped his jacket by our table.
Edward stopped where he was and his jaw dropped. His face then contorted into the most adorable grimace. "Ew, Bella. Those guys are nasty and gross. I don't even want to know."
"Face it, Edward. You're absolutely gorgeous. You have a great body. You can dance and dance WELL. You should have been a male stripper. However, I'm not sure if I would like all those random women ogling you. You're mine," I said possessively.
"I'll be your male stripper any day, baby. 'I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt, so sexy it hurts,'" he sang as he gyrated his hips.
"That's hot, Edward," I deadpanned.
















Alice's Halloween Costume

Jasper's Halloween Costume

Emmett's Halloween Costume

Rose's Halloween Costume

Bella's Halloween Costume

Edward's Halloween Costume (but the vest is tighter and the cape is maroon. Lose the hat, too)




No comments:

Post a Comment