Sunday, December 16, 2012

La Cantante Repost

Chapter Seven on FFn

Buona Notte on AO3

Buona Notte on TWCS


I puttered around my dorm room as I waited for the clock to tick to 6. Emmett had set up his Playstation and we played some Call of Duty. My heart really wasn't into it. I gave up after the third time my character died. I shuffled back to my room and began unpacking my clothes and placing them in my closet. Jasper was fiddling around with his guitar. A playful smile was on his face and he had a dreamy look in his eyes.

"I think I'm in love," he said longingly.

My brows shot up to my hairline, "With whom, Jasper?"

"Alice," he sighed.

Oh jeez! Just what I need, Jasper using my sister as rebound.

"She's not a rebound, Ed."

Did I say that out loud? Shit!

"She's my lobster."

"Your lobster? What the fuck are you talking about, Jasper?!" Emmett said mirthfully.

"Have you guys never seen the show, 'Friends?'?" Jasper asked as he quirked an eyebrow.

"The show set in New York? With Jennifer Aniston? Hell yeah! She's hot," Emmett said as he waggled his eyebrows. I nodded in reply.

"Well, in one show, Phoebe said that lobsters mate for life. It was the episode where Ross and Rachel kissed for the first time. She exclaimed that Rachel was Ross's lobster," Jasper explained.

Brandon Hall




No comments:

Post a Comment