Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Ilha do Amor Teaser


“Yuck, nasty floor germs. I’m so showering when we get back to the hotel. Blech!” Edward smirked and bent down, picking me up in his arms. “Edward! Put me down!”

“You don’t want nasty floor germs,” he said, staring at me. “Problem solved. But am I taking you back into the club or back to the hotel?”

“What about everyone else?” I countered. “Maybe they want to stay. Plus, I have to get my purse before we go.” I wiggled in his arms. “I can walk, Edward. Jacob grabbed my arm. Not my foot.”

“I don’t want your feet to be attacked by those nasty floor germs,” he quipped.

“Put me down, Cullen,” I said. He sighed and gently placed me on the ground. “But, I do want to go.”

“Okay, gorgeous,” he said, brushing my hair away from face. “We’ll go.” He took my hand and we walked back into the smoky club. Alice was singing the ‘Barney’ song in French, while dancing around Jasper. Rose was laughing hysterically as she filmed it on her phone. “Guys, we’re going to go and from the looks of my sister, she needs to go too.”

“I told you,” Jasper said as he scooped up Alice, flinging her over his shoulder.

“Alice is hysterical when she’s drunk,” Rose snickered, smacking Emmett’s shoulder. “Come on, baby. Let’s go back to the hotel and fuck.”

“Do they know?” I asked Emmett.

“They are blitzed,” Emmett sighed. “We could tell them that Edward was a girl with a tattoo of a purple two-headed cow on his left ass cheek and they’ll believe it.”

“Edward has a tattoo?” Alice chirped from Jasper’s shoulder. “Where? I wanna see!”

“It’s not for public view, Sprite,” Edward said blandly. “Emmett, did you call the limo?”

“He’s waiting outside,” Emmett said. We gathered our stuff and headed out of the club. Edward never let go of my hand, even twining his fingers with mine as we walked to the stretch limo. Inside, he held me to his side. I actually cuddled next to him.

“Do you really have a tattoo?” I asked quietly. He nodded, giving me a tiny smile. “Can I see it?”

“Possibly,” he chuckled. “It truly isn’t for public view.”

“Is it on your wang?” I teased.

“No,” he snorted. “It’s on my hip. Very low on my hip, close to my wang.”

“”What is it?”

“A dragon. I got it when I was with her,” he said, frowning slightly. “She said that tattoos were hot on guys. So, I sat through two hours of agony for her and I have a dragon on my hip that I stubbornly refuse to remove because it hurt going on and I’ve heard that it hurts more coming off. Do you have any tattoos?”

“I’m afraid of needles and I get squeamish around blood,” I answered. “So, no.”



1 comment: