Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Ilha do Amor Update

Chapter Three on FFn

Flipping Out on TWCS

Flipping Out on AO3


"So, Bella, how did you get roped in with my crazy fairy-like sister?" asked Emmett. He was huge with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a blue polo shirt with an embroidered logo of Isle Esme.

"She attacked me in a public bathroom," I shrugged.

"Do I want to know?" he snorted.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I wanted a shower, food and a bed. Not necessarily in that order, but I was staying at this luxury resort for free, I could at least talk to them. Erm, talk to Emmett. "I had a minor breakdown in the bathroom."

"Come now, pretty Bella. Tell Uncle Emmett all about it," he said, giving me a warm smile. He wrapped his beefy paw around my body and hugged me close to his muscular chest. What is up with all the hugging? These Cullens appear to be huggers. Well, all of 'em except Edward. He's kind of creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment