Saturday, August 18, 2012

Starlet Update

Paradise Found on TWCS

Paradise Found on AO3


"You're going to be Daniel?" I asked.

"Carlisle said that he wanted me originally for the role, but I didn't try out. For a couple of reasons," he blushed. "First off, I didn't want to leave you in a bind with no protection."

"And the second reason?" I pressed.

"This role is going to change our relationship, Bella. We're committed to five films together. Either it's going to make our bond stronger or it will ruin our friendship. I didn't want to lose that," he frowned. "Besides, our characters become very intimate with each other and um, well..."

"Are you  not attracted to me?" I snarled, glaring at him.

"What?! NO! I mean, yes! I mean, shit...Bella, you're absolutely gorgeous and I'm not going to lie. I am attracted to you. I don't want that to alter our friendship," he said, his golden eyes darting to his feet.

"Oh," I murmured. "But, you're okay with this? I mean, being my romantic lead?"

"Bella, I'd rather you work with me, someone whom you're comfortable with, than another douche like James," Edward growled.










































No comments:

Post a Comment