Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Figure Eight Teaser


The dress was a white satin sheath with a lace and beaded overlay. It had thick straps and a sweetheart neckline that accented my curves. In the back, there was a small train but nothing too dramatic. For my hair, I was going to have it curled and pinned half up and half down with a white flower. I didn’t want a veil or some fancy tiara. I’m not the queen of England. I hadn’t decided on my jewelry, though. The only piece that I was certain of wearing was my engagement ring on my right hand. I would have to remove my promise ring. I hated that, but it’s how it has to be.

We finished the fitting and Alice left, still upset that I was not budging on the whole bachelorette party. I decided to put it out of my head and go down to our gym in the basement to get a workout in. Even though I was no longer in active training, I still wanted to keep my figure. I could definitely see the difference in my body since we stopped training every day. My body was softer and not as defined. Edward seemed to love it as he couldn’t keep his hands off me. We made love quite often. We both knew that once Edward was back in school, our time to be with each other would be decreased, significantly.

I finished my workout and headed upstairs to shower before I began dinner. Edward was at the library working on a final project for his biochemistry class with his lab partner. I was nearly done with dinner when Edward came into the kitchen. He dropped his bag on the ground and walked to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “I missed you,” he murmured, kissing my neck. “How was Wee One?”

“Adamant that I have a bachelorette party,” I answered as I turned to kiss him, softly on the lips. “I told her no.”

“Did she have a snit fit?” Edward chortled, nuzzling my hair.

“She did but a great deal of her pushiness is due to the lack of proposal from Jasper. However, it shouldn’t have any bearing on our wedding,” I frowned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment