Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Next Chapter Teaser



In case you forgot what it sounded like...LOL



The parade ended and we had gotten our second wind. Plus, it was time for the tea party with Cinderella, Bella and Snow White. We walked to the castle together as a family. However, once we got there, Edward took David to another part of the park so he wouldn’t have to endure the tea party. I went in with my girls and we enjoyed lemonade, tea, cookies and lots of pictures. Before we left, both of my daughters were allowed to choose a toy to commemorate the occasion. Lizzie picked out a Little Mermaid doll while Marie chose Belle.

We’re done with our tea party, Dr. McFuckme – Bella

David and I are in line for ‘It’s a Small World.’ SHOOT. ME. NOW. Your son loves the song and BEGGED to go on the damn ride. I think I need a blowjob tonight to get that horrific song out of my head – Dr. McFuckme

“It’s a small world after all…” – Bella

Evil, woman. EVIL! – Edward

It could be worse. It could be the damn Barney song. Remember that? – Bella

Good point. We’re getting on the ride. Say a prayer that I don’t decapitate one of the animatronics children. Meet us outside of the ride? – Edward

Will do. Love you! – Bella

Love you more – Edward


“At least WE don’t have to hear that song,” I giggled. I waved at the Disney princesses and they laughed as I took my girls, walking toward the ride for It’s a Small World. We got there and Edward was walking out of the ride with David on his shoulders, who was smiling widely. Edward’s smile was quite forced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment