Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Prescription for Love Update

Chapter One on FFn

Chapter One on TWCS

Chapter One on AO3


"Here's your extra pillow, Mr. Tomlinson," I said as I fluffed it behind his head. "Is that comfortable?"

"You're a lard ass," he snapped. "Go on a diet."

"I'll take that into consideration, Mr. Tomlinson," I said, ignoring the biting comment from our resident crazy man. He was found on the streets, mumbling that the rats were eating his eyeballs and that his shoes ran away. The police brought him in and he was staying in the ER until a bed opened up in the psych ward. I got the dubious honor of getting Mr. Tomlinson as my patient. That meant I had to wash his crusty old body and listen to his demeaning commentary about everybody in the ER. The main person receiving his barbs was me. Yes, I was, um, plump, but I wasn't unhealthy. I was just fat. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Always thinking with your stomach, tubbo?"

"Mr. Tomlinson, please be respectful," I sighed. "I didn't make any comments about your hemorrhoids when I was cleaning your ass."

"Bitch," he barked. I rolled my eyes and shut his curtain, walking to the circulation desk.

"Tomlinson is being extra crotchety today," my friend, Angela noted. "Really rude to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment