Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Next Chapter Teaser


“Momma, where are we going to tomorrow?” Lizzie asked as I took of her pink color blocked jumper. “Can we see Cinderella’s castle?”


“Well, good question, Lizziebear,” I said as I sat down, pulling her hair back away from her face. “We need to decide where we are going while we’re here.”


“Also, don’t forget, tomorrow morning, Mommy’s going to the spa while we make gingerbread houses,” Edward said as he wiped down David who had globs of sun block on his belly. “After that, what do you want to do?”


“How about we go to Cinderella’s castle,” Lizzie suggested. “I want to see her castle and have tea with her.”


“How about you, David?” Edward asked as he ruffled his son’s hair.


“SIMBA!” David roared.


Marie cowered and nuzzled into my arms, glaring at her brother.


“One vote for Animal Kingdom,” I chuckled. “What about you, little one?”


“Cinderella?” she asked, toying with my hair. “Pease?”


“Okay, we’re going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow and how about we do Animal Kingdom the next day?” I said as I smiled softly at David.


“Okay. As long as we’re not doing girly things at Magic Kingdom, I’m cool,” David said with a smug look on his face.


“You’re cool? Where did you hear that?” Edward snorted.


“EJ. We’re cool like that,” David said as he flipped his wrist, smiling slyly. “Can we go in the pool now?”


“Oh, my son,” Edward chuckled. He scooped up David and carried him by his legs until they reached the edge of the pool. Edward dangled David by his feet over the water as he squealed happily. Flipping David up, Edward slid into the water with David on his back, who shrieked at the cold water.


“Momma?” Lizzie squeaked.


“Go on. Just make sure you stay with Daddy. Marie and I will be there in a little bit, okay?” I said. She nodded and scampered to the edge of the pool, dangling her feet in the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment